Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time for a new post.

Reading steffis blog has inspired me.

I have to write stuff.

We liked the idea of the counsellor ignoring the client and singing a song - when the client mentioned stress or upset using a particular sentence, and the counsellor singing the song it comes from.

god that sounds like a laugh.

actually havent had much of a laugh today.

had the idea of publishing me and richards emails as a blog

i wonder how many people have thought of doing that.

ill ask him again next time i get the chance.

Thinking a lot about going down on suzie today. kind of feel its an opportunity missed............shall i call her and do it again. morally something is in my way.

what a to do.

So. anything funny happened to me recently. apart from almost falling off my bike, and the little scrabbling thing that my foot does when i have to pull away from the lights fast, then no....i think the sight of me on the bike is quite an amusing one. the helmet is big, it makes my head look enormous. i cant look cool with it.

my hair looks proper shit at the moment, incidentally. so in a way its good that i have the helmet. when i finish my morning cycle i get to work and do a swish of my hair because it makes me feel like the woman on the loreal advert. well no its not becuase of that that i do it, but i do look like her. thats for sure.

the other day i did it when i got to waterloo to get the train - and i swished away, thinking, "people must love me - so natural, so active, so healthy" - and a really pretty girl next to me went, "eurggh", becuase id sprayed her with sweat from my head-shake.

in hindsight i should have pretended i had learning difficulties or a nervous twitch, that would have garnered some sympathy.

do you know that in denmark, disabled people are entitled to free visits from prostitites to satisfy the basic human right "to sexual relationships". I personally feel this is the way forward. Poor little sods - if they can knock one out, do it for them. In a way i feel like it might be quite fun for a prosititute to have a disabled client - break up her day a bit.

No?

Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home